Friday, January 15, 2010

Salon visit help. Hairstyle and pedicure polish color.?

I am a crossdresser (skip the gay references they only show your ignorance) and would like suggestions for polish color for my toes (Can't be too bold) and hairstyle ideas that require a roller set but that aren't out of style for shoulder length wig. Also suggestions on what to wear? I have black slacks or jeans. What top (I know it needs buttons) Heels or flats? Also do most women change into smocks or robes when they get their hair done? Or just the cape?Salon visit help. Hairstyle and pedicure polish color.?
Hi....For the toe color go with something neutral like a beige or light color but not white. See if you like this style I'm growing my hair out for this one. I already have the color. Go with jeans and flats I would wear some kind of cute t-shirt or any top with jeans. and depending on the salon it's whatever they use but you don't have to take your top off anyway it just goes over your clothes. Anyway check this great style out.





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment