Friday, January 15, 2010

Does anyone feel uncomfortable using the nippers and pushers at the salon for manicures and pedicures?

So many customers use them. And they are cutting skin, sometimes people bleed by accident. I know they disinfect them but still...... It is not like it is a hospital that is severely regulated. Does anyone feel uncomfortable using the nippers and pushers at the salon for manicures and pedicures?
I prefer to bring my own one. Or some places you can buy your own case, which has everything and leave it there. Everytime you drop by you can use your own one.


The answer is no I don't feel comfortable using them, as I don't know if they properly sterilized themDoes anyone feel uncomfortable using the nippers and pushers at the salon for manicures and pedicures?
no because it is the law that they have to sterilize everything or throw it out but if you choose you can bring in your own at most salons and spas
  • eye brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment