Thursday, January 14, 2010

If you worked in a salon and a zombie came in, would you offer a pedicure, or a wrap?

Personally, since I have to look at the thing, I would offer a full body wrap and never take it off. He can chew his own toe nails to clear up any problems there. Funny and good question!!If you worked in a salon and a zombie came in, would you offer a pedicure, or a wrap?
Probably a wrap. A full-body wrap.


So that's what mummies used to be before they stepped into the beauty salon.


And what is with your obsession with zombies anyway?








Jenova


(d.yuffie@gmail.com)If you worked in a salon and a zombie came in, would you offer a pedicure, or a wrap?
I'd give them a referral to Neiman Marcus for a new wardrobe, or Bed Bath and Beyond (the Grave) for the smell.
Awrap for sure if it was Rob!! lol
i offer him a part in a Rod Zombie movie and a facial
I wouldn't offer it anything because it would just eat me afterwards.
wrap
I would ask, how may I help you today, and then use my 30.06 on them.
i would eat some of it then wrap it up to go
pedicure....I would save the wrap for the regular mummies lol
Hasn't he already had enough of a wrap? He needs an unwrap! I think he'd need a facial and a massage (verrrry gently).
a wrap..
I would probably offer a wrap cause that would help all the body part stay on. If you give a pedicure the foot may fall off. Zombies are delicate.
Actually, I would offer them a full make-over and nominate them to be on ';What Not To Wear';.
No-brainer (get it? hilarious) -- a wrap.
I would take my lunch break right about then, one look at my big head and they would be after me.
A wrap %26amp; facial.
well considering that as the skin decays, the nails stay at the same length, so they will APPEAR to continue growing, I'd have to go with the pedicure, but probably throw in a manicure also. I would also trim them up a bit because their hair will have the same appearance.
No, I will offer him my friend. ha, ha.
ummmm no way would I want to see his feet, but I wouldn't want to re-wrap him either, since he might not have clothes underneath, so definitely a pedicure
well, wraps are for detoxifying and water weight loss, so i'm thinking a zombie doesn't need that?


a pedicure
i think a pedicure, the wrap would be for the occasional mummy that comes in.
A body wrap.
ill rape him
hmm..pedicure

No comments:

Post a Comment