Friday, January 15, 2010

I enjoy getting pedicures, where can I purchase the blue peppermint foot salts they use in the salons?

blue peppermint foot soakI enjoy getting pedicures, where can I purchase the blue peppermint foot salts they use in the salons?
You can try the Body Shop. They are really good with pamper things like this..........................I enjoy getting pedicures, where can I purchase the blue peppermint foot salts they use in the salons?
I bought this mineral bath stuff at walmart for like 5 bucks. It's called Batherapy Sport natural mineral bath. I know it is a bath for your whole body but I swear it's the same stuff they use when they give you pedicures.





Either that or go to a beauty supply store, I am sure thats where they themselves buy it.
the body shop has some awesome peppermint foot soak, it is like big pieces of salt. works well and smells yummy!
www.yahoo.com/search
try your local beauty supply store.
The body shop would definately. Try department stores and beauty discount shops.
Try The Sally Store.
Bed, Bath, and Body. They have it and they have other things you can also try. Like a foot mask. It leaves your feet smelling good and soft after. To go to one place and browse around, Go to the mall. Every ';beauty'; store has it, but they have it in different sizes and prices so shop around.
  • eye brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment