Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can you work at a nail salon and only do pedicures?

I like womens' feet, and if i could get paid for massaging, moisterizing, and pampering them, that would be so great.Can you work at a nail salon and only do pedicures?
Yeah, I say go for it! I would love having a guy do that to me, it'd be heaven.


E-mail me and we can meet up!Can you work at a nail salon and only do pedicures?
sure.
A man does my nails. I have to admit when he started at my salon I was surprised. Don't get me wrong, a lot of men work there, but this guy was different. He has tattoos %26amp; piercings, I thought it was pretty cool. Now, all the ladies that go there love him lol! Good luck, I'm sure you'll be very successful!!
yeah you can but you wont last that long. not a lot of people get theyr feet done unless you can make designs on the toe nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment