Friday, January 15, 2010

Do you give yourself pedicures or have them done at a salon?

I just gave myself a pedicure and polished my toes so I can wear sandals. I love soaking my feet in a foot spa! Most of the time, I do them myself but sometimes I go have them done at a salon.Do you give yourself pedicures or have them done at a salon?
Same here, if I have the extra cash I like to go to the salon. I found this lady that gives me a fill on my nails and a pedicure for 30 dollars and she is the best! that is the cheapest I have ever seen and her shop is so clean. 20 years experience. 鈾Do you give yourself pedicures or have them done at a salon?
I do my own pedicures......
I like to get them done at the salon. I love to sit in the massage chair and let them do it for me. They always look better than when I do it.
I see a podiatrist who does mine when I get my feet examined .
don't have time or skill for a home pedi and no money for salon.
Both, I go to the salon to get them done but I do the up keep myself at home.
I give myself pedicures. But I don't have any fancy footbaths or anything...I just use the sink or bathtub with some spa soap stuff. I've only had a pedicure once, no manicures, no nothing except a few haircuts. I can't afford to do that all the time...
I do all my own home grooming.





Which may explain why my toes look the way they do?


(Shoves feet into slippers)
i dont do it myself b/c im like no good at that kind of stuff so i have to go to a salon. It cost money but its worth it. :)
I also do both. It's relaxing to have someone else do it for you.
I do them myself,.....I Have had those Workers in a Salon to Hurt My Toes so bad I could hardly walk when finished. So, I Learned a Lesson. Especially, with an In-grown Toe nail. Huh?
i do those myself because I hate having my feet touched. But a manicure i love
happy happy
I do mine also. I have never had mine done at a salon.


I could if I wanted to, but I just like doing it myself.


Hey, who know maybe I would really enjoy having someone else do it for me. Might try it some day.





Yes, I like that polished look too! Its nice to look down at my feet and she polished toe nails.





~faith
at salon
i've got REALLY big feet (size 14-15) and no toenails, so why would i want to put somebody through that? no tip would be big enough, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment