Friday, January 15, 2010

Is any salon offering Fish Pedicures in Columbus Ohio

Oh my gosh! Maison De Leumas on 5910 Cleveland Ave in Westerville now has fish pedicure's and manicure's! I had one today and it was the most amazing thing! It was so relaxing to just let me feet float in the water. The fish did an incredible job. My feet never looked better. Call them at 614-682-5005 to schedule an appointment. You can go to www.mdlspa.com to learn more.Is any salon offering Fish Pedicures in Columbus Ohio
They are awesome!!!! Maison De Leumas is the best place to go...especially on Thursday's(20% off day)!! The customer service is outstanding...and the fish pedi is the best thing ever thought of, and worth every penny. I highly recomended this place to anyone!!!

Report Abuse


Is any salon offering Fish Pedicures in Columbus Ohio
Yes. Maison De Leumas European Day Spa at 5910 Cleveland Ave in Westerville. Their number is 614-682-5005. www.MDLspa.com


It is amazing over there. I had the fish pedicure and then got a massage. You got to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment