Friday, January 15, 2010

Is there a salon in the los angeles county that does really creative pedicures? IF so please tell me?

something like skulls and really detailed thingsIs there a salon in the los angeles county that does really creative pedicures? IF so please tell me?
do a local search on yahoo for salons and then read the under rewiews thier really helpful I use it all the time before I go somewhere.Is there a salon in the los angeles county that does really creative pedicures? IF so please tell me?
If you live in los angeles county than you probably already know that the Alhambra and Monterey Park are the Nail Salon capitals of the world. From Garfield go east on Valley a few blocks,the same thing on Garvey east from Garfield, youll see a lot of nail salons on the street and more in the strip malls.Keep looking untill you see one you feel excitited about.Then PICK A COLOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment