Friday, January 15, 2010

Guys only please. Would you be willing to go to a nail salon to get manicures or pedicures if......?

It was catered primarily just for men. So for example you would have hot girls in skimpy outfits give you the manicure. I mean we all like hot girls right? But what about hot girls mixed with something primarily feminine like a manicure????





If you would not mind, how much would you be willing to pay for a hot babe feeling up your hand or feet and making them look sharp? ;-)Guys only please. Would you be willing to go to a nail salon to get manicures or pedicures if......?
i know ur question say guys onky but i think it is perfectly okay for guys to get mai's and pedi's


they feel so greet and relieve stress


even if the salon isnt the HOOTERS of a nail salon i think guys shoukld go


they have no idea what they are missingGuys only please. Would you be willing to go to a nail salon to get manicures or pedicures if......?
yeah, but i never have. it seens like a good idea, but i never have done it. it is hard for a guy to walk into a hail place for the first time
I wouldn't partake. Beautiful women are everywhere, and if you're a social guy, you don't need to pay for their attention.
if the girls r hot i would pay anything
I'm a guy, thanks. My hands SHOULD be rough. Paying a ';hot'; girl to do my nails, not my thing. I have a girlfriend to dress sexy for me, and if I want my nails done, she will be happy to dress sexy and help with that. So, I'd pay ZERO dollars to have a hot chick dress in a skimpy outfit and play with my hands.
i personally don't really like other people cutting my nails...i don't really think that idea would work much, or for me at least. hot girls in skimpy outfits serving food is the best, can't really beat that.
Well, I would pay whatever they are charging..lol and maybe a tip, but i wouldnt mind at all. Personally My gf does my eyebrows to her likings and i get my haircut how she likes it. I mean i like it too but just to make her happy i let her choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment