Friday, January 15, 2010

Are there salons in Texas that off the ';Doctor Fish'; Pedicure?

I live in San Marcos, Texas and I was wondering if there was a place to get the Garra Rufa (Doctor Fish) Pedicure in the Austin or San Antonio area.Are there salons in Texas that off the ';Doctor Fish'; Pedicure?
right now there isn't a place to do it. only virgina is currently the only state to do this. you can though do it yourself by getting the chinese algae fish at your local fish petmart. i saw today on mike and juliet that it actually works.Are there salons in Texas that off the ';Doctor Fish'; Pedicure?
the Chinese algae eaters are not the doctor fish. It is the Garra rufa fish the asker mentioned that do it. The other will just clean your aquarium.

Report Abuse



I just saw that on the news yesterday. I say probably not now but give it a little more time. I would call the spa's that offer the whole works and ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment