Thursday, January 14, 2010

Anyone know of a ';kids only'; manicure and pedicure salon where i can take my 8year old daughter to?

well, where?





And I agree with the first answerAnyone know of a ';kids only'; manicure and pedicure salon where i can take my 8year old daughter to?
No such thing that I know of. You can take your daughter to any nail salon and it doesn't have to be kids only.Anyone know of a ';kids only'; manicure and pedicure salon where i can take my 8year old daughter to?
theres a place called Libby Lu in some malls depending on where you live. I think its only for girls 12 and under! : )
why cant u just have a girls day and do it ur self it saves money and i really dont know why u would do that for an 8 year old girl its probably gunna get messed up the day after

No comments:

Post a Comment