Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do you find that your local oriental nail SALON actually gives YOU a good pedicure?

Now, I love my local salon, for foot massages and eyebrow waxes ONLY.


The 3 times I tried the pedicures, I found that they were real fast like, didn't really do the job great, so now I just give myself one/do this myself at home w/a pumice stone/foot soak ect.


back to original question : ) thanksDo you find that your local oriental nail SALON actually gives YOU a good pedicure?
Really? I have found mine gives amazing pedicures. More often than not I go in just for a perdicure and nothing else. The little foot bath thing with the massage chair and the leg massage is just a perk, plus they always do a great job with the painting itself.Do you find that your local oriental nail SALON actually gives YOU a good pedicure?
Pedicures are more popular these days than Manicures and are alot more work. It seems like these ladies just dont pay attention to detail or they get distracted if they are doing more than one thing at a time. It took me a long time of just having to deal with my local salon and the way they do it. Until one day, I found a salon, where the lady does only pedicures and she does it perfect. If you want a manicure or wax, there are different people that do each thing. I would prefer to find an expert in each area, than have one person do a sloppy job in all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment