Friday, January 15, 2010

Do you go to the salon for pedicures and manicures?

Once in a while 2x a year maybe. Never had acrylic though. When it's sandal wearing season I'll get a pedicure though I'm always afraid they will give me some kind of fungus.Do you go to the salon for pedicures and manicures?
YesDo you go to the salon for pedicures and manicures?
Yes, but I do the upkeep myself.
yea
ohhhh heck yeah





that is my time away
Yes I do
no. i dont have the money for it right now.
Yes
No
i try to go once a month for a pedicure i do it for myself as a treat
No.
I have, but I really prefer doing my own--





The spa for facials %26amp; massages, however.... mmmmmm
mani every 2 weeks, pedi every so often in the summer.
sometimes when I don't have time to do my own. I like it because they massage your legs.mmm...
no
no..
Not regularly, but at least once a year I like to get a pedicure - right before summer.
  • eye brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment