Friday, January 15, 2010

If your pedicure is twenty dollars, how much do you tip? At a nail salon, walk in place.?

walk in place parlour means u can give 4 dollarsIf your pedicure is twenty dollars, how much do you tip? At a nail salon, walk in place.?
5 bucks if they do a good jobIf your pedicure is twenty dollars, how much do you tip? At a nail salon, walk in place.?
who tips any more
$3-4 (15-20% is the range I use for salon services)





However, since the price is pretty low I'd consider tipping a bit more if I were really happy w/ the service.
At least $5.00


Anyone who handles my stinky feet deserves to be rewarded for their bravery.


It's not a tip, it's HAZARD pay!
If I were you I would tip $3.00.
I read this in a newspaper: for every ten dollar spent at a restaurant or places where you have to give tip you have to add $1.50 on the amount. For instance let鈥檚 say your total for a meal is $30.00. Then the tip you have to add is $4.50.





So the tip you have to give at the nail salon should be $3.00
2 is ten percent so i think that 2 is good for a person that doesn't regularly come to the same place and 5 if you are a regular.
$5
$ 2.00- $ 3.00..is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment